Thursday, March 02, 2017

Where have i seen this before... (jev)©

Well this was interesting... Its been a while since i've posted but i was just on Netflix minding my own beezwax when i saw it. A poster for a movie called Predestination.

Predestination is a 2014 Australian science fiction mystery thriller film written and directed by The Spierig Brothers, based on the 1959 short story "'—All You Zombies'" by Robert A. Heinlein. The film stars Ethan HawkeSarah Snook and Noah Taylor.

It hit me immediately because i've definitely seen this artwork or something just like it before. Matter of fact it looked almost like something i did years ago, 2006 to be precise and uploaded here in 2007.

http://westindi.blogspot.com/2007/01/into-unknown.html

Now i ain't gonna say they stole my look, but... I know what i'm looking at. Don't get me wrong my idea isn't a new one, but damn, it surprised me.

So this is artwork I called Into The Unknown


And this is the Poster for the movie, there were others used (I don't care for those) but this seems to be the main one/theme used the most.



Pretty sure it was done by one of these same studio that does almost all these Hollywood movie posters, and that's why they almost always look the same.

It's all good tho, found me a new movie to watch and maybe get me active again in posting all the artwork I have piled up on the computer.

No comments: